Statement for Health Symphony
Health Symphony has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: Health Symphony does not sell any personal information that is obtained from this website to third parties and respects the privacy issues of its visitors and business associates.
We do not use your IP address for any purposes.
We use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. These ads
site, cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad company
and we do not have access to this information.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address), and demographic information (like their zip code or age).
Contact information from the registration forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary. Contact information and demographic data is not used for any other purposes.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect contact information (like their email address), and demographic information (like their zip code or age).
Contact information from the order forms is used to get in touch
with the visitor when necessary. Contact information and demographic
data is not used for any other purposes.
Health Symphony has contractual relationships with health
insurance agents and health plans in order for them to provide and
assist visitors to this website. The information that is forwarded to
them from the order forms is necessary so that they could contact the
individual to assist them further. The information that is forwarded
to these parties include name, demographics, age and brief health
statements. This information is not shared with any other third party
and is used only to complete the health insurance quote request.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss,
misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All
of the information obtained through this website is maintained and
kept by authorized personnel only. Information is not shared or
distributed to other members of the company without expressed
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the
online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
will encourage children to get their parent's permission before
sharing personal information online.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.